Submit Your Work
We are now accepting submissions for our Fall 2017 issue! We welcome papers from any institution, on any historically relevant topic; the only subject requirement is that the paper takes the past seriously.
All papers must meet the following guidelines:
- Papers must have been written for an undergraduate class or undergraduate supervised independent study for credit (Recent graduates may submit work written prior to graduation). Graded papers must have received the equivalent of an A- or higher.
- Limit of one paper submission per student per semester.
- Submissions cannot have been previously submitted to the Review nor previously published anywhere.
- Submissions must be at least twelve double-spaced pages long and preferably no longer than thirty. Submissions longer than thirty double-spaced pages are accepted but may be excerpted if chosen for publication.
Each essay chosen for publication is edited by a team of professors and undergraduate editors.
Please send your submission to email@example.com by March 27, 2017 with the subject line “Essay Submission” and include the following information:
- Your name, college, and year
- The class and professor for which the paper was written
- Date on which the paper was submitted to the class
- Your e-mail address
Because we read submissions anonymously, please remove your name from the file of the essay itself.